Don’t hesitate to call us. We will support you every step of the way
+84 842 199 155
Move quickly and gently in the direction of the most beautiful 5B Highway in Vietnam
Visit Lan Ha Bay with the most attractive full-day itinerary
Visiting Lan Ha Bay, Cai Beo fishing village
Kayaking at Light Cave – Dark Cave
Swimming at Ba Trai Dao or Van Boi beach
Flexible expansion options to serve all customer requirements
Coming to Cat Ba, visitors will be captivated by the beauty of the sea with white, smooth sand beaches, limestone mountains with interesting caves. Cat Ba has many beaches, characterized by privacy and tranquility. The two most ideal beaches are Cat Co and Cat Dua. Blue sea water clearly see the golden sand on the bottom.
07h45: Pick up at the meeting point in the Old Quarter area, depart for Cat Ba in the direction of Hanoi – Hai Phong highway, then cross Tan Vu – Lach Huyen Bridge, which is the longest sea-crossing bridge in Vietnam. Dinh Vu with Cat Hai island district of Hai Phong city.
Note: On weekends, departure time may be arranged earlier than usual. Please be present at the meeting point according to the information the tour guide announced from the afternoon of the previous day.
11:30: Arrive at Cat Ba Island, have lunch, then check in hotel, rest.
Afternoon: You are free to swim at beaches such as Cat Co 1, 2, 3.
18:30: Have dinner. Evening free to explore Cat Ba town, go to Night Market… Overnight in Cat Ba.
05h00: If possible, you should get up early to walk or freely call a tram (or motorbike taxi) to take you up to visit the “Cannon Fort” where you can see the whole area of the city. surrounding islands with the naked eye or through the prism of a telescope located here. After watching the sunrise on the sea, you can sit and sip a cup of coffee in the morning in the fresh space of a pearl island.
07h00: Have breakfast at the hotel’s restaurant
07h45: The car will pick you up and depart for Beo wharf (the pier to visit Lan Ha Bay).
08h00: Check in at the Cruise and start the journey to discover Lan Ha Bay – one of the most beautiful bays in the world.
09h30: Cruise takes you to visit the area of THREE PAO or VAN BOI island (depending on the tide, the captain will arrange flexibly)
10h30: Boat to the area of Luon – Tay Keo, here the group receives life jackets, oars, kayaks, you start rowing through the caves. Luon – Tay Keo cave is quite wide with many stalactites above, in the cave there are always 2 flows from inside to outside. Surrounded by high mountains. The scene is like getting lost in Heaven. The delegation can stop here to rest and enjoy the wild natural atmosphere.
11:30: Have lunch with a lot of special seafood dishes of the pearl island of Cat Ba. After lunch, the group rested for a few minutes.
13h30: Explore VIET HAI ancient village. You will try the feeling of riding a tram through the forests, caves, through the fields to the beautiful and peaceful small village nestled deep in Cat Ba National Park. HDV will tell you some stories about the people here, try some hand-distilled local specialty wine, gently stroll to enjoy the landscape of the village before experiencing the FISH MASSAGE inside. natural stream, then return to the ship.
15h00: SUNSET PARTY. We organize a small party with free tea and fresh fruit to thank you for using the service and accompanying us to discover the beauty, hope you will have a great time. Good memories of Cat Ba.
15:30: The ship returns to the wharf, ending the schedule. Tourists get on the bus back to the hotel to get their luggage and get on the bus back to Hanoi.
20h30: Back to Hanoi. End of Cat Ba tour program. See you later!
Tourist car 7-16-29-35-45 seats (depending on the number of guests) served according to the program
01 night in a 2-star or 3-star hotel (according to registration), sleeping 2 guests/room (single bed 3)
Meals according to the program 150,000 / serving x 2 main meals + 1 meal 200,000 VND / meal (lunch on the bay)
01 breakfast according to hotel standards (buffet or noodle soup depending on the day)
Tickets to visit Lan Ha Bay
Cruise to visit Lan Ha Bay
Kayaking at Light Cave – Dark Cave
Tour guide serves the group according to the schedule (usually there will be a tour guide during the weekend)
Drinking water served in the car on the day of departure and return, 02 bottles of 500ml/pax/tour
VAT invoice (VAT), no receipt no extra charge
Single room surcharge is applied in case guests register to go alone but cannot share a bed with others or due to the customer’s request to sleep separately.
Drinks in meals, in hotels and other personal expenses
The cost of motorbike taxi, electric car to go to the beach if tourists are afraid to walk
Other services not mentioned in the program or not included in the inclusions
Incidental expenses or self-sufficient fees mentioned in the program content
Tips for drivers and guides:
In case visitors are satisfied with the service of the driver and guide, they can optionally reward the driver and guide with tips. This tip is completely optional, but it is customary to have a minimum of 50,000 VND/pax/day
Tip for foreigners: 3 USD/guest/day
Children from 1-4 years old are free of charge (parents take care of all expenses for children)
Children from over 3 years old to under 4 years old will be subject to an surcharge: 350,000 VND for boat trip to Lan Ha Bay
Children from 5-9 years old are charged 75% of the tour price (separate meals, seats in private cars but must share a bed with parents). 02 charged children also do not have their own standard bed.
Children from 8-9 years old will be subject to an additional surcharge: 150,000 VND for boat trips to Lan Ha Bay according to regulations
Children 10 years and older are counted as adults.
You must bring: legal identification (ID card/CCCD or Passport)
If you are a vegetarian, please bring more vegetarian food to ensure your taste
Any service in the tour, if you do not use it, will not be refunded
The tour guide has the right to rearrange the order of attractions to suit the conditions of each specific departure date, but still ensure all attractions in the program.
Things to bring:
Sun hat, sunscreen, swimwear
Insect repellent, medicine for stomach upset due to diarrhea, medicine for common cold
Camera, camcorder, camera phone to capture beautiful moments
● Customers are solely responsible for their health and chronic diseases (cardiovascular, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis, etc.), congenital diseases, underlying diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders , pregnant women… are diseases not covered by insurance. When necessary, you must write a commitment about your illness when participating in the tour. The tour organizer is not responsible for cases where you do not declare your illness, declare dishonestly as well as cases outside the scope of travel insurance on the tour.
● Customers must take care of their own property in all cases and in all places during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for the loss of money, valuables, airline tickets, and personal property of customers during the trip.
● Change of departure date must be at least 03 days prior to departure date. It is allowed to change the departure date for free for the first time. Change of departure date for 2, 3… will charge 30% fee for each change. Changing the departure date must keep the same booking information as before the change.
● Cancellation at least 07 days before departure date: 30% penalty
● Cancellation at least 03 days before departure date: 50% penalty
● Cancellation within 1-2 days from departure date: 100% penalty
● On the day of departure, if you are not present at the pre-arranged place and time or the tour guide cannot be contacted at the customer number provided and the customer does not actively contact to inform If there are any changes, such cases will be considered as customers voluntarily abandoning the tour and must be fined 100% of the value of the tour.