Don’t hesitate to call us. We will support you every step of the way
+84 842 199 155
✔ Visit the most imposing karst plateau in Vietnam
✔ See the majestic Mapileng pass and Nho Que River – lying inside the deepest canyon of Vietnam
✔ Discover the unique beauty of some ethnic groups’ culture, such as: H'Mông, Dao, Lô Lô, Tày…
✔ Visit Lung Cu Flag Pole, the Northernmost place of Vietnam
✔ Enjoy the local cuisines
19.00-20.00: Pick up at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area. Beginning of the excursion with Ha Giang.
Have dinner on the way (paid by yourself). Overnight on a sleeping bus.
04.00-04.30: Arrive Ha Giang, Drop you at the homestay or motel for the rest. You will have breakfast here.
07h00: Tour guide picks you up at homestay or motel and prepares for beginning of the excursion with Ha
Giang karst plateau. You will visit:
✔ Km0 milestone in Ha Giang city.
✔ Bac Sum pass, the first pass when you go into the Dong Van Karst Plateau area.
✔ Next stop is Quan Ba Sky Gate. Enjoy your time here seeing the beauty of Bosom Mountain and
all Tam Son Town from the higher place.
✔ Visit Lung Tam weaving village and explore the production stages to make brocade (Note: This
place may not visit depending the weather or road quality)
✔ Take a picture with a lonely Lumber tree.
✔ Tham Ma pass where people used to test the power of horses before.
Noon: Have lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon, you will visit:
✔ Pho Cao (Fox street) for watching the unique house of H’Mong people, with the rock fence
bounding it (you can also take pictures with Peach Blossoms and Plum Blossoms at Tet holiday, and
visit Pho Cao Market on Day of the Dog and Day of the Dragon).
✔ 9 Rounds pass
✔ Sung La village, visit H'Mong Ancient house – the place where the film “Story of Pao” was
produced in 2006.
✔ Visit to the King family mansion lying inside a valley of Sa Phin. This is the wealthiest and most
powerful family of Dong Van in the early 20th century.
✔ Lung Cu Flag Pole – the northernmost place of Vietnam.
18.00: Arrive at Dong Van town. Check in hotel and rest
19.00: Have dinner. You can free for a walk to discover Dong Van old quarter at night or have a cup of
coffee (paid by yourself) at the most favorite Café in Dong Van named "Café Phố Cổ" or try many kinds of
food in Dong Van. Overnight at Dong Van town.
06.30: Have breakfast. On Sunday, you will have a chance to join the Dong Van weekly market which is
very famous with thousands of H'mong, Dzao and Tay people with colorful clothes who sell lots of local
08.00: Check out and get on car and continuing with:
✔ Conquer Mapileng pass with spectacular scenery
✔ Take pictures with Mapileng canyon which is 800 meters deep
✔ Yacht on Nho Que River and pass to Tu San Canyon (not include the fee of return motorcycle and
Noon: Have lunch in Dong Van town. After Lunch, You will be back to Ha Giang. You will visit Lung Tam
weaving village and explore the production stages to make brocade.
17.30: Arrive Ha Giang. Have dinner at the restaurant. Depending on your booked option, the car and tour
(*) With the option of returning to Hanoi by Limousine (seat): The car will take you to the
Limousine, check in and rest. You self-sufficient dinner on the way back. Arrived in Hanoi around
00:30am the next day. Tour ends. See you again!
(*) With the option of returning to Hanoi by Sleeping bus: The car will take you to the Homestay for
rest and eat dinner. After the dinner, get on the Sleeping bus and go back to Hanoi. Arrived in Hanoi
around 04:00am the next day. Tour ends. See you again!
● Transport by 4 to 29-seat AC Car transfer from Ha Giang to Karst Plateau
● 01 night in the hotel, 2 persons in a room. In case there are an odd number of tourists, there will be a
room having 3 persons if accepted. If not, an additional fee of 50% of the price of a hotel room will
be charged. Or Homestay of H'mong or Dao people.
● Meals (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners) or only 1 dinner if you chose Dcar Limousine for going
back to Hanoi.
● Entrance ticket fee
● English speaking tour guide (only local guide in Ha Giang)
● 01 bottle of water is served everyday during the time traveling by car (not including on sleeping bus)
● VAT invoice, travel insurance
● Sleeping bus or Dcar Limousine transfer Hanoi – Ha Giang city – Hanoi as your require
● Expenses for boat trip on Nho Que river: 15$/person
● Additional fee if there is any change in ticket prices
● Beverages for meals and other personal expenses.
● Tips for driver and tour guide, at least $5/person per day
● Free for children with ages from 1 to 4 (their parents must pay for all their other expense and 1 to 4
year-old children do not have their own seats in the car)
● 5 to 6 year-old children will be charged 50% of the tour fee (they will have their own seats in our car
and 1/2 meals, but they have to share the hotel room with their parents)
● 7 to 9 year-old children will be charged 75% of the tour fee (they will have their own seats in our car
and their own meals, but they have to share the hotel room with their parents)
● From 10-year-old children are considered as adults
● You have to bring your Passport
● You should bring any type of medicine for preventing insects and common diseases; bring your
toothbrush, toothpaste and towel (if necessary)
● Tour guide can rearrange the schedule, but all places stay the same
● If you are a vegetarian, please bring along your suitable food
● Do not bring a too big suitcase with you
● Customers are responsible by yourselves for your illness and chronic diseases (cardiovascular
disease, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis …), congenital diseases, latent diseases, HIV AIDS,
mental and neurological disorders , pregnant women … When necessary, you must write your own
commitment to your health when participating in the tour.
● Customers must preserve their property in all circumstances and at all locations during the trip. The
tour organizer is not responsible for any lost money, identification, airline tickets, personal
belongings and other property of the customer during the trip.