Don’t hesitate to call us. We will support you every step of the way
+84 842 199 155
08h00-08h30: We pick you up at your hotel in Old quater departure for Ninh Binh, enjoying the beautiful
sceneries of the rural areas on the way.
10h30: After arriving in Ninh Binh province, the guide takes you to visit Hoa Lu – the Ancient Royal capital
of Viet Nam. We will visit Dinh king temple and Le king temple, in the 10th century, finding out the heroic
histories of this two Kings in Chinese Wars. After that, we go to Tam Coc (10 km far from Hoa Lu).
11h30: Visit Mua Cave (Mua mean Dance) with 500 step up to the Top of Mua Moutain. On the Top, you
can overview all the nice sence of Hoa Lu.
12h30: Have lunch at local restaurant. After lunch you will get on bamboo boat – rowed by the local people –
in Hoang Long river to visit Tam Coc (three caves) on the way. You pass through three enormous caves that
provide a brief respite from the intense summer sun. It takes approximately two hours to go up and down the
river and along the way, you witness local fisherfolk, village life along the river and, of course, the striking
limestone karst formations that Tam Coc is famous for.
If you like to go biking, it is a good idea. You will have chance to visit real villages and amazing landscapes
by bicycle about one hour (from Restaurant).
17h00: Check in hotel and rest.
18h30: Have dinner. Free at night. Overnight in Ninh Bình.
07h00: Have breakfast and rest.
10h00: The car pick you from hotel transfer to Bai Dinh pagoda. Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda – the biggest
pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest
bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. You will visit Bai Dinh
12h30: Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as goat meat with elderberry, pork
storage vessel before we visit Trang An.
13h30: Depart to visit Trang An Eco-Tourism attraction, there is beautiful scenery landscape, you will
boarding a small boat to visit Trang An, you will see majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious yet inviting
caves, as well as countryside sights, like peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields. Take boat
trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see
scenery of mountain and rivers Ha Long on land of Ninh Binh.
17h30: Goback to Hanoi.
20h00: Arrival in Hanoi. Tour ends. See you next time!
✔ Transportation with A/C
✔ 3 star hotel in Tam Coc, 02pax/room
✔ English speaking guide
✔ Meals as mention
✔ Entrance fees, bicycle
✔ Tax invoice
✔ Electric car in Bai Dinh
✔ Personal expenses
✔ Single room
✔ Tip for guide and driver
● From 1-4 years old free (parents take care of all related expenses)
● From 5-9 years old, 75% of tour price (full meal, sharing bed with parents)
● From 10 years old and above are counted as adults.
● Guests going on tours (especially tours related to ships, trains, planes… or tours to border areas) need to bring legal identification (ID card/ID card) /Passport). Children under 14 years old must bring a birth certificate at least. Children 14 years and older are required to have ID card or CCCD card or passport.
● Should bring medicine for stomach upset due to diarrhea, common cold medicine
● If you are a vegetarian, please bring more vegetarian food to ensure your taste
● Any service in the tour if you do not use it without subjective error from the tour organizer, it will not be refunded.
● The tour guide has the right to rearrange the order of attractions to suit the conditions of each specific departure date. As long as you still ensure all the attractions included in the program.
● Customers are solely responsible for their health and chronic diseases (cardiovascular, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis, etc.), congenital diseases, underlying diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders , pregnant women… are diseases not covered by insurance. When necessary, you must write a commitment about your illness when participating in the tour. The tour organizer is not responsible for cases where you do not declare your illness, declare dishonestly as well as cases outside the scope of travel insurance on the tour.
● Customers must take care of their own property in all cases and in all places during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for the loss of money, valuables, airline tickets, and personal property of customers during the trip.