Don’t hesitate to call us. We will support you every step of the way
+84 842 199 155
07h30-08h00: Car and guide pick you up at hotels in the Old Quarter and Hanoi Opera House.
Noi depart for Ha Long.
12h00-12h30: Arriving at Ha Long port, the delegation gathers at the waiting house under the guidance of the tour guide.
buy tickets and issue tickets for you to board the boat to start your journey to explore the bay. The train will go through a lot of the
Large and small islands with many different shapes have special names such as: Ga Choi Islet, Stone Dog Islet,
Dinh Huong island, Finger island… Enjoy lunch on board.
14h00: Arrive at Bo Hon island. You visit Sung Sot Cave – One of the most beautiful caves in the bay
Ha Long. Next, you will kayak or take a bamboo boat to visit Luon Cave. After 30 minutes of rowing
Kayak, you board the boat to come to Ti Top island. You can swim at TiTop beach with sand
white, or try climbing to the top of Ti Top mountain for a panoramic view of Ha Long Bay.
16h00: You return to the ship. The ship will move to bring you back to the wharf. You can sunbathe
on the deck, listen to music and relax, immerse yourself in the nature of Ha Long Bay.
18h00: Ship docked. The car picks you up and takes you to the hotel to check in and rest.
19h00: Dinner. Evening free to explore Night Market, Food Street… Overnight in Ha Long.
All day you are free to play. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are arranged at the hotel.
Morning: You are free to swim in Bai Chay beach.
Afternoon: You buy tickets at your own expense and freely play at the complex of Ha Long Park with many attractive amusement parks
leading as the Queen Cable Car and the giant Sunwheel on the mysterious hill; Park
Dragon park with adventure games such as roller coaster, swing… ; Typhoon water park with
Exciting water related game.
06h30: Have breakfast at the hotel. Then check out.
07h00-07h15: Car picks you up to Yen Tu. Go to Yen Tu, the guide will take you away
admiring the scene of the great forest of Yen Tu. You visit the Tower (where storethe relics of the Buddha
Hoang Tran Nhan Tong), Pagoda Flower Yen, Temple One Mai. You go to the cable car station to take the cable system
2nd. Admire An Ky Sinh statue, Buddhist stele…Continue to conquer the top of Dong pagoda (located at an altitude of 1068m.
compared to the surface of the sea), worship the Buddha and enjoy the great scenery of Yen Tu from the top of the mountain.
11:30: Have lunch at the restaurant. After lunch, you get on the bus back to Hanoi.
17h00: Return to Hanoi. End program. See you later!
Important Note: Time to visit Ha Long Bay can be adjusted to suit your conditions
departure date or may be subject to change depending on Ha Long weather or coordination
of the Management Board of Ha Long Bay. Wish you sympathize!
Air-conditioned tourist car from 7 to 45 seats (depending on the number of guests) for shuttle service according to the program
● 02 nights sleeping in a 3-star hotel, sleeping 02 guests/room (single bed 3)
● 01 lunch on board and 04 main meals at the restaurant
● 02 breakfasts at the hotel (can have breakfast buffet or bowl depending on the actual number of guests)
● Tickets to visit the Bay and Cruise to visit Ha Long Bay
Note: Depending on the time, with different fare policies, there will be surcharge adjustments if the price
tickets increase or decrease if the fare is reduced according to the actual situation at the time of tour.
● Tour guide serving the group when visiting Ha Long Bay
VAT invoice 10%
● Drinking water in the car due to the specific nature of Ha Long tour
● Drinks in meals, in rooms and other personal expenses
● Entrance tickets to all parks in Ha Long
● Kayaking or rafting to visit Luon Cave (according to the actual price list)
● Four-way round trip Yen Tu cable car ticket: 340,000 VND/ticket
● Single room surcharge: 300,000 VND/pax/night (in case guests register to go alone without
can sleep together with others) or due to a request to sleep separately from the customer
● Other services and costs not mentioned in the program
● Tips for driver and guide:
● In the event that tourists are satisfied with the service of the driver and guide, they can
arbitrarily reward the driver and guide. This tip amount is completely optional
but according to the minimum practice from 50,000 VND / person / day
● Regulation tip for foreign guests: 3 USD/guest/day
Children from 1-4 years old are free of charge, but have to pay an additional fee of 80,000 VND for seat occupancy on the train (parents
take care of all expenses related to children, do not occupy space in the car). 02 adults can only accompany 01 child
Free of charge, from the 2nd child 50% charge (with standard half meal and separate seat in the car).
Note: If 01 adult comes with 01 child for free, this child must buy 50% of the tour price of the person
adult (children’s standard 50% is to have half a meal and a separate seat in the car. In case of being caught
birth tickets for scenic spots due to exceeding the height or age regulations according to separate regulations at points
If traveling, the family will pay 100% of the child’s ticket.
● Children from 5-9 years old and at the same time with a height of <=120cm, 75% of the tour price
● Children from 10 years old or above or children with height >120cm, charged as adults
You can only buy insurance when you meet the following conditions:
● Book the tour at least 2 days before departure date (excluding public holidays, Saturdays and Sundays)
● Must submit accurate and complete information about Full name + date of birth
● A person with Vietnamese nationality
● You go on a tour (especially tours related to ships, trains, airplanes… or outbound tours).
to border areas) must bring legal identification (ID card/ID card/Passport).
Children under 14 years old must bring a birth certificate at least. Children 14 years of age and older are required to have
ID card or passport.
● Should bring medicine for stomach upset due to diarrhea, common cold medicine
● If you are a vegetarian, please bring more vegetarian food to ensure your taste
● Any service in the tour if you do not use it, it will not be refunded
● The tour guide has the right to rearrange the order of attractions to suit the conditions of each day
specific departure but still ensure all attractions in the program.
● Customers are solely responsible for their health and chronic diseases (cardiovascular, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis, etc.), congenital diseases, underlying diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders , pregnant women… are diseases not covered by insurance. When necessary, you must write a commitment about your illness when participating in the tour. The tour organizer is not responsible for cases where you do not declare your illness, declare dishonestly as well as cases outside the scope of travel insurance on the tour.
● Customers must take care of their own property in all cases and in all places during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for the loss of money, valuables, airline tickets, and personal property of customers during the trip.
● Change of departure date must be at least 03 days prior to departure date. It is allowed to change the departure date for free for the first time. Change of departure date for 2, 3… will charge 30% fee for each change. Changing the departure date must keep the same booking information as before the change.
● Cancellation at least 07 days before departure date: 30% penalty
● Cancellation at least 03 days before departure date: 50% penalty
● Cancellation within 1-2 days from departure date: 100% penalty
● On the day of departure, if you are not present at the pre-arranged place and time or the tour guide cannot be contacted at the customer number provided and the customer does not actively contact to inform If there are any changes, such cases will be considered as customers voluntarily abandoning the tour and must be fined 100% of the value of the tour.