Don’t hesitate to call us. We will support you every step of the way
+84 842 199 155
Ha Long Bay is one of the world heritages in Vietnam recognized by UNESCO in 1994. Ha Long Bay continues to be voted as one of the new seven natural wonders of the world in 2011. In the bay there are thousands of people. Rock island with magic shape. You can cruise around the bay for amazing views and visit some beautiful caves.
08h00-08h30: Picking up from the hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter area) and departing for Halong, stop over for a rest on the way.
11h30-12h00: Arrive Ha Long Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing. The cruise will take you on a 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13h45-14h00: Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalactites with different shapes of sea lives, then go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discover the beautiful lagoon. Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16h30: Return the Cruise back toward the Harbor. There is a lot of time for sunbathing on the upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17h30-18h00: Disembark for a bus ride back to Hanoi, short break on the way.
20h00-20h30: Drop off at your hotel/stay, trip ends.
Important note: The time to visit Ha Long Bay may be changed depending on the weather in Ha Long or the coordination of the Management Board. Ha Long Bay. Wish you sympathize!
● Due to the specific nature of the tour, you can only buy travel insurance when all of the following conditions are satisfied:
● Book the tour at least 2 days before departure date (excluding public holidays, Saturdays and Sundays)
● Must submit accurate and complete information about Full name + date of birth when booking the tour
● Minimum group size of 10 guests or more
● A person with Vietnamese nationality
● Tours (especially tours involving ships, trains, planes… or tours to border areas) must bring legal identification (ID/CCCD/Passport) . Children under 14 years old must bring a birth certificate at least. Children 14 years of age and older are required to have an ID card or passport.
● Should bring medicine for stomach upset due to diarrhea, common cold medicine
● If you are a vegetarian, please bring more vegetarian food to ensure your taste
● Any service in the tour if you do not use it, it will not be refunded
● The tour guide has the right to rearrange the order of attractions to suit the conditions of each specific departure date but still ensure all attractions in the program.
● Customers are solely responsible for their health and chronic diseases (cardiovascular, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis, etc.), congenital diseases, underlying diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders , pregnant women… are diseases not covered by insurance. When necessary, you must write a commitment about your illness when participating in the tour. The tour organizer is not responsible for cases where you do not declare your illness, declare dishonestly as well as cases outside the scope of travel insurance on the tour.
● Customers must take care of their own property in all cases and in all places during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for the loss of money, valuables, airline tickets, and personal property of customers during the trip.
● Change of departure date must be at least 03 days prior to departure date. It is allowed to change the departure date for free for the first time. Change of departure date for 2, 3… will charge 30% fee for each change. Changing the departure date must keep the same booking information as before the change.
● Cancellation at least 07 days before departure date: 30% penalty
● Cancellation at least 03 days before departure date: 50% penalty
● Cancellation within 1-2 days from departure date: 100% penalty
● On the day of departure, if you are not present at the pre-arranged place and time or the tour guide cannot be contacted at the customer number provided and the customer does not actively contact to inform If there are any changes, such cases will be considered as customers voluntarily abandoning the tour and must be fined 100% of the value of the tour.