Don’t hesitate to call us. We will support you every step of the way
+84 842 199 155
Going to Fansipan regardless of the season, sitting on the cable car cabin turning thousands of clouds, between the vast sky and the Hoang Lien Son mountain range, visitors all have a feeling of peace. That was the beginning of the journey to the land of Buddha. When you put your first steps on the green stone steps covered with dew or the yellow light of the sun, look up high, you will feel the majestic but peaceful meditation, busy and pure.
06.20: Our sleeping bus will pick you at the address on Tran Quang Khai street and depart to Sapa following Noi Bai – Lao Cai highway. Along the way, you will have a chance to enjoy the beauty of northwestern mountains, terraced fields sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have two short-breaks in 30 minutes for each and then continue the trip to Sapa.
13.00-13.30: Arrive in Sapa, eat lunch and check in at the hotel.
14.30: You will start hiking to Cat Cat Village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in the twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village. Visitors will also understand culture, unique customs, traditional crafts such as weaving, touching carved silver, forged agricultural tools… Come back to the hotel.
18h30: Having dinner. After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping. Especially on Saturday night, we highly recommend a stop at the Love Market – one of the unique cultures of ethenic minorities in northwest Vietnam. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
07.00: Eat breakfast in the hotel.
08.00: Car and tour guide take you to Fansipan Cable Car Station to start the journey to conquer Fansipan with the world’s most modern 3-wire cable car system with a cabin that can accommodate up to 30 visitors. Then continue conquering to the top of Fansipan at 3.143m higher from sea-level, the roof of Indochina.
11.30: Back to Sapa, eat lunch and rest.
13.00: Get on the bus and go back to Hanoi.
19.30: Arrive Hanoi. Tour ends. See you again!
● Change of departure date must be at least 03 days prior to departure date. It is allowed to change the departure date for free for the first time. Change of departure date for 2, 3… will charge 30% fee for each change. Changing the departure date must keep the same booking information as before the change.
● Cancellation at least 07 days before departure date: 30% penalty
● Cancellation at least 03 days before departure date: 50% penalty
● Cancellation within 1-2 days from departure date: 100% penalty
● On the day of departure, if you are not present at the pre-arranged place and time or the tour guide cannot be contacted at the customer number provided and the customer does not actively contact to inform If there are any changes, such cases will be considered as customers voluntarily abandoning the tour and must be fined 100% of the value of the tour.