Don’t hesitate to call us. We will support you every step of the way
+84 842 199 155
Going to Fansipan regardless of the season, sitting on the cable car cabin turning thousands of clouds, between the vast sky and the Hoang Lien Son mountain range, visitors all have a feeling of peace. That was the beginning of the journey to the land of Buddha. When you put your first steps on the green stone steps covered with dew or the yellow light of the sun, look up high, you will feel the majestic but peaceful meditation, busy and pure.
Y Ty is a land bordering China with high mountainous terrain, year-round weather is only cool and cold. Y Ty is also famous for the mushroom-shaped houses of the Ha Nhi people and the floating white clouds. Coming to Y Ty, tourists will not forget to visit Lung Po Flagpole in Lung Po commune, where the Red River flows into Vietnam.
06h20: You are present at the meeting point on Tran Quang Khai Street, which is scheduled before the departure date to get on the bus to depart for Sapa in the direction of Hanoi – Lao Cai highway. Normally, our car will move in the direction of Foreign Language University, Hoa Binh Park, Thang Long Industrial Park, Noi Bai and to the highway. Therefore, you can be picked up at the above points. You need to register the pick up point before departure date.
Note: If you fly in and out of Noi Bai Airport early and check out before 07:45, we will support pick up at the airport with the cost of picking up at the airport is 50,000 VND/pax or those who fly out from the night The day before and have a reservation for the night at hotels in Noi Bai area, we will pick up at Kim Anh T-junction point (at the beginning of Hanoi – Lao Cai highway, 03km from Noi Bai airport in the period 07h45- 08h00).
13h00: Arrive Sapa, you return to the hotel for lunch, then check in hotel, rest.
Afternoon: Tour guide picks you up and takes you for a walk to the Moana site with man-made structures but arranged in harmony with nature to create a unique, strange and beautiful landscape. The check-in area is 500m from the stone church, with an experience space of more than 10,000m2, the view embracing the Hoang Lien Son range and the majestic Fansipan peak. This place consists of seven categories, attracting young people by many unique miniatures. There are Bali heaven gate, Moana girl statue, infinity lake, golden hand, death swing, lonely tree, coffee area.
18h00: Dinner. Free evening fun. Take pictures with Sapa Stone Church, learn about the night of Sapa love market on every Saturday night or simply enjoy grilled specialties and drink with famous San Lung wine to warm the cold of Sapa. Overnight in Sapa.
07h00: Have breakfast at the hotel and rest. Enjoy a cup of hot coffee in the morning at the restaurant.
08h00: Car and guide take you to Fansipan Cable Car Station to start the journey to conquer Fansipan by the world’s most modern 3-wire cable car system with a cabin that can accommodate up to 30 visitors.
From the upper station, go through Thanh Van Dac Lo Heaven Gate to reach the place of clouds. Bich Van Thien Tu, located at an altitude of over 2,000m, welcomes tourists and Buddhists from all over the world with pure Vietnamese architecture, in the middle of a foggy table; Walking in the sound of bells echoing between the clouds and mountains, to a height of 3,000m, you will see the great bronze statue of Amitabha Buddha 21.5m high, majestically standing in the fanciful clouds, directing your gaze. compassion to humanity. In that quiet but sacred moment, clasping hands to pray in the midst of the warm spring season, among the young shoots of azaleas, raspberries, plum peaches… are stirring, sprouting new sprouts, you will see in your heart the petals of love and hope are also blooming; From the Great Buddha, the Arhat path – where 18 bronze Arhat statues are 2.5m high, compassionate and silent in the floating clouds, will lead you to the complex of Kim Son Bao Thang Tu with ancient beauty. The glass of Vietnamese wooden pagodas from the 15th-16th centuries, you will admire the statue of Guan Yin Bodhisattva, the Temple of the Son of God… Blending in that scene are hundreds of years old rhododendron trees reaching out. in the cold, sprouting buds, waiting for March and April to bloom white, yellow, red, purple and pink …
Finally, after passing 600 green stone steps, you have reached the top of Fansipan at an altitude of 3,143m, the roof of Indochina. From here, zooming in on the four surroundings, each person will have special feelings and wishes that they just want to keep for themselves.
Noon: Return to Sapa town and have lunch at a restaurant.
Afternoon: Tour guide picks you up and takes you to visit Cat Cat village to learn about the daily life of the H’mong ethnic people, visit Tien Sa waterfall and many other virtual shooting spots in the resort. Enjoy a traditional cultural show (in a fixed time frame at the old hydroelectric power station).
18h00: Dinner. Free evening fun. You can take a bath with Red Dao medicinal leaves to relax after a day of sightseeing to relax and recuperate (own expense). Overnight in Sapa.
Morning: Have breakfast, then free to go shopping. Suggestions for taking photos (at your own expense):
● Muong Hoa Valley
● Hydrangea garden at Sau Chua; Sapa Ancient Rose Garden
● Ta Phin Ancient Monastery
● Swing Sapa
11:30: Return to Sapa town to check out then have lunch and rest.
13h00: You get on the bus to Y Ty, the land is both far away, high, beautiful and majestic. On the way you take pictures with terraced fields. Stop to take pictures from above down to a beautiful valley with a stream originating from Muong Hum love stream, feel the beauty of Y Ty old forest.
16h30: Arriving at Y Ty, you check in the guest house, take a shower, then have dinner at the restaurant. Evening free to rest and relax. Overnight at Y Ty.
In the early morning, if you are lucky enough to catch the sea of clouds, the guide will take you to the best location to hunt for early morning clouds. If you are lucky, you will be able to see the sea of clouds lying quietly as if sleeping in the valleys that people call the Y Ty sea of clouds.
06h30: Have breakfast, then visit Choan Then village with mushroom-shaped houses with earthen walls of Ha Nhi people.
08h30: Check out, pack your luggage and get on the bus to Lung Po.
09h30: Visit Lung Po Flagpole and take pictures with the Red River fork where the Red River flows into Vietnam.
11:30: Have lunch in Lao Cai city, then free to shop at Coc Le border gate market.
15h00: You get on the car to Hanoi from the area at the foot of Coc San bridge (Lao Cai).
19h00: The first drop off point after the end of the highway is at Kim Anh intersection so that you can take a taxi to Noi Bai airport (3km away) or you can pay an additional cost of 50,000 VND/pax for parking. take you to the airport.
20h00: Arrive at the bus stop in Hanoi. End program. See you later!
● Transportation to pick you up in Sapa according to the schedule
● 02 nights sleeping in Sapa according to the registration standard, sleeping 02 guests/room (in case of odd pairing to sleep 3)
● 01 night in Homestay at Y Ty, sleeping 02 guests/room (in case of odd-coupled sleep 3)
● 05 lunches, meal rate 120,000 VND/serving
● 01 hot pot dinner with sturgeon hotpot specialty and 01 chicken hot pot dinner or mixed hot pot
● 02 buffet breakfasts according to hotel standards in Sapa and 01 meal of noodle soup at Y Ty
● Professional guide, knowledgeable about local culture to serve the group in Sapa (due to the specific nature of cable car fare and policy for guides at Fansipan Legend, we will have a guide to follow). You go to the top of Fansipan with the minimum number of groups participating in the Fansipan cable car ride from 5 guests or more)
● One-time entrance ticket at Moana and Cat Cat Village
● Cost to visit Y Ty – Lung Po
● VAT invoice (if you get an invoice, you need to notify in advance and pay additional VAT according to regulations)
● Transport Hanoi => Sapa => Hanoi. The tour sales department will add transportation costs corresponding to each type of vehicle at the request of the customer.
● Round trip Fansipan cable car ticket. You can register before buying the tour or you can pay directly for the cable car ticket to the guide in Sapa according to the actual retail price without any other extra costs. In case if you buy your own tickets (tickets are not provided by the organizer), the cost of the car shuttle from the hotel to the cable car station will be borne by you.
● Muong Hoa tram ticket and mountain train ticket. These are the tickets you can buy more to experience, the presence or absence of these two types of tickets does not affect the tour schedule.
● Drinks in meals, in hotels and other personal expenses
● The difference in ticket prices (if any) at the time you go on the tour compared to the time of booking the tour. This is very much hope that you understand, sympathize and comply with the regulations.
● Tips for driver and guide:
● In case tourists are satisfied with the service of the driver and guide, they can optionally reward the driver and guide with tips. This tip is completely optional, but it is customary to have a minimum of 50,000 VND/pax/day
● Regulation tip for foreign guests: 3 USD/guest/day
Compulsory incidental expenses: Surcharge for sleeping separately (single) in case you register for a solo tour that they cannot arrange to share with others or due to a request to sleep separately (a room alone) from the side. client. The surcharge is based on the unit price of each hotel.
● Children from 1-4 years old are free of charge (parents take care of all costs related to the child). 02 adults can only be accompanied by 01 child for free, from the second child, 50% of the tour price (with standard half meals and other related services in the tour, but still have to share a bed with parents). In case, if 01 adult goes on tour with 01 free child, this child must buy 50% of the adult tour price, in addition, the adult still has to pay the additional cost of single bed according to regulations.
● Children from 5-9 years old pay 75% of tour price: have their own standard meals, seats in the car in Sapa, children’s scenic tickets. In case, because of the height problem exceeding the regulations of the tourist area, but this child has to buy a scenic ticket at the adult fare, he will only be paid a maximum of 75% of the ticket price (incidental expenses). The family must pay directly to the guide). 02 children 75% are also not counted as 01 adult rate, do not have their own bed but have to sleep with their parents.
● Children from 10 years old and above are counted as adults and enjoy adult services
● Guests going on tours (especially tours related to ships, trains, planes… or tours to border areas) need to bring legal identification (ID card/ID card) /Passport). Children under 14 years old must bring a birth certificate at least. Children 14 years and older are required to have ID card or CCCD card or passport.
● Should bring medicine for stomach upset due to diarrhea, common cold medicine
● If you are a vegetarian, please bring more vegetarian food to ensure your taste
● Any service in the tour if you do not use it without subjective error from the tour organizer, it will not be refunded.
● The tour guide has the right to rearrange the order of attractions to suit the conditions of each specific departure date. As long as you still ensure all the attractions included in the program.
● Customers are solely responsible for their health and chronic diseases (cardiovascular, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis, etc.), congenital diseases, underlying diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders , pregnant women… are diseases not covered by insurance. When necessary, you must write a commitment about your illness when participating in the tour. The tour organizer is not responsible for cases where you do not declare your illness, declare dishonestly as well as cases outside the scope of travel insurance on the tour.
● Customers must take care of their own property in all cases and in all places during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for the loss of money, valuables, airline tickets, and personal property of customers during the trip.
● Change of departure date must be at least 03 days prior to departure date. It is allowed to change the departure date for free for the first time. Change of departure date for 2, 3… will charge 30% fee for each change. Changing the departure date must keep the same booking information as before the change.
● Cancellation at least 07 days before departure date: 30% penalty
● Cancellation at least 03 days before departure date: 50% penalty
● Cancellation within 1-2 days from departure date: 100% penalty
● On the day of departure, if you are not present at the pre-arranged place and time or the tour guide cannot be contacted at the customer number provided and the customer does not actively contact to inform If there are any changes, such cases will be considered as customers voluntarily abandoning the tour and must be fined 100% of the value of the tour.